rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

I found Mainland Chinese girls very suitable for marriage ( and I lived more than a year in China). They are loyal, submissive and can cook very well and will support their husband in no matter what they're doing. Above of that, China is a very family orientated country. A girl who isn't married above about 25 will get a lot of social pressure. But there is one problem : if you want to get rid of her, Chinese girls turn into stalkers. I've had a LTR with a Chinese girl and she couldn't accept the break-up and called the cops several times to mention that I beat her. She cancelled it, then only if I could come back to her.

Another two things to mention are:
- If you have a family visa in Mainland China, you are nothing with it. You are not even allowed to work there legally. It's more like a long term tourist visa and if your wife doesn't support you with the right documents, you even can't. So if you don't match the criteria for the work visa ( for example, you don't have a bachelor degree, you're basically screwed). You can have your online business registered in your home country and live in China, but that kind of lifestyle doesn't fit to everyone. That's a major hurdle you need to keep in mind
- If you want to marry a really traditional Chinese girl, you will need to offer an apartment and a car or at least a huge financial offer.

I can say from my own experience that China is a good country for players and also for wife hunting ( although quality can sometimes be a problem). Although I would not recommend wife hunting in the tier 1 Chinese cities ( Shanghai, Beijing,..) or wife up a girl you met there unless she only has been there for a few months or if she never go out . ( You don't want to wife up the slut in the club who fucked all the laowei's before you). So if she says " I'm already living for 2 or 3 years in Beijing or Shanghai, HUGE RED FLAG, especially if you met her in a club. I just saw on wechat a big slut from Shanghai married to an Amercian beta, her notch count will be over 200 and the guy will think that he has married a traditional chinese girl. Screen well. ( let's say you met up a chinese girl in Shanghai or Shenzhen by daygame and she mentions she lives already there alone for more than 2 or 3 years, she will had a higher notch count than you have.If she just arrived in the city, then I would give it a shot)

Messages In This Thread