rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Joe Rogan thread

The Joe Rogan thread

Quote: (02-21-2018 03:49 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2018 02:36 PM)behnam Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2018 12:01 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2018 05:22 AM)behnam Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2018 08:50 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

15 minutes in, I'm already fucking motivated to suffer for what I want in this world.

This mother fucker is a G.
What about now? are you still motivated or it faded away 5 mins after finishing the podcast?

I sense some sarcastic passive aggressiveness here...

I don't know about that but what i wrote there was my own observation about myself every time i tried to get motivated by podcasts and stuff like that.

They talk about that in the podcast. The frustrations in your own failure to better yourself comes out in hatred - or passive aggressiveness - towards others.

Don't let your failures keep you from trying again, and certainly don't let them keep you from wanting better for others. This type of thinking ruins lives - yours.

I don't get it, none of it is true about me.Why should i hate someone who is trying to better himself even if i am a total loser? i want my motivation to come from inside not other places. if it doesn't, i think it will fade away fast.

Messages In This Thread