rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Was this Beta?

Was this Beta?

Now now, there seems to be too much jest here, I would like to disclose a serious matter. Help is appreciated here.

I learnt the ways of the force, then one day some stormtroopin' dudes kidnapped my friends. I decided to rescue them.

Now to get to my friends, I had to come across a pretty mean dude who was also trained in the force. The fucker cut off my hand....

[Image: Lukenohandsma.jpg]

Then to make things worse, the VERY same dude starts telling me "Luke, I am your father". Is this guy whack or what?

[Image: 830px-VaderFather.jpg]

Now, I'm not a guy who stays down after the first fall. After visiting the lifestyle thread on the RooshVForum, and after a diet of Apple Cider Vinegar and Baking Soda I grew my hand back.

[Image: LukeHand.jpg]

I also asked Mixx advice for some stylin' black threads (No rep point, sorry).

Now I went look for the whack guy callin' me son, and beat his ass down, we'll see who loses the hand motherfucka!

[Image: Luke%2Battacking%2BDarth%2BVader.jpg]

While I was there, some stupid old fart talked shit, real delusions of granduer. I mean, the shit coming out of his mouth was epic, what could i call him?

Dash Global? No, his shit extended further than that, Dash Galactical.

[Image: Emperor-Palpatine.jpg]

I blew his crip up!!

[Image: death-star-explodes.jpg]

No can anyone help me...

[size=14pt]Was this beta?[/size]

Messages In This Thread