rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Walking away from the game

Walking away from the game

Quote: (03-05-2012 04:12 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Just get a pre-nup if you do it!!!

There it is boys!!! The magic word that men think will save their sad asses from a failed marriage, and the vice-grip on your balls of a female divorce lawyer.

It amazes me how may men do not know that pre-nups, no matter how rock solid, and bulletproof you make one, ONLY PROTECTS ASSETS BEFORE MARRIAGE!!!!

So, you decided to buy that BMW 850is after you said "I do"? Great, she gets to keep it when she leaves your ass, bought a house, she gets half, any $$$ and all assets aqauired AFTER the wedding day vows is UP FOR GRABS, and your prenup means squat!

Don't ever forget that boys! It's a shame how many men go into a marriage broke and full of debt, get lots of assets/$$$ during marriage, and then say "I have a pre-nup, no worries" {Mixx shivers}

Unless you are marrying a woman that makes 3x more $$$ or has 5x more assets than you, marriage is a losers game - no matter what that fancy pre-nup you paid a lawyer on Mohagony Road says.

Mixx

Messages In This Thread