rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Walking away from the game

Walking away from the game

Quote: (03-05-2012 09:25 AM)chyamor Wrote:  

If this topic has been discussed before please point the way.

Ive been thinking about this from time to time, and after reading some of the senior members and how their always banging 8, 9 , 10's it makes me wonder. How do you guys walk away from those?

You're not the only one who has talked about this topic, as it's one I've discussed with another member of the forum privately for a while now.

Walking away from the game does not mean getting married.

Most of the dudes in the game community are not fucking 8s, 9s, and 10s, hell, most would be lucky if they could get a 6 to bring them a PBJ and a glass of Tang.

There are a couple guys here who I actually believe are living the lifestyle that many are aspiring for, but should they be idolized for that, I guess that just depends on who you are and what you want.

Understand who you are and what it is you desire and make your decisions based off that, not what others tell you they are doing on an anonymous message board where there is inherently going to be as much fiction as one can find in Beverly Cleary's books.

Messages In This Thread