rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

again the same shit. WTF?

again the same shit. WTF?

Quote: (03-05-2012 10:01 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2012 04:43 AM)Dyonisos Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2012 04:17 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

You come as needy.Girls want freedom not that you determine their actions otherwise they feel suffocated.

For example I would say:

-What will be my dreams then?

-Wet dreams.

So you refer to her pleasure not to yours(unborn kiss also implying that it has to be regardless of girls desire).

Thanks for feedback.

Now i think I come as needy when on the dance floor trying to kiss her.
I start to think that sexually escalating during dancing is a bad idea. It worked for me sometimes but more often girls dont like it.

It doesn't matter if they like it. Go for the same night bang. Go sexual early. Sort out girls who aren't interested. Playing nice and getting numbers for dates is a losing strategy.

well, i wouldn't mind if i bang her on second date, especially if she is hot. that one was defienietly interested at first.Why she would bother to look for me in the club and approach me otherwise? I am not going to be less sexual. I just think its better to escalate when you are sitting in a lodge than at dancefloor like most drunk dudes do though.

Messages In This Thread