rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Trading the Financial Markets

Trading the Financial Markets

Quote: (03-05-2012 06:09 AM)Entropy Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2012 06:02 AM)Entropy Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2012 04:42 AM)Entropy Wrote:  

EUR/CAD long at 1.3047...the risk is -25pips below entry point....at 1.3097 = +49 pips in profit, i will B/E the trade....
chart attached below:

EUR/CAD long position update #2:

EUR/CAD long position update #3. Previous update was here #2 . Anyways, update #3 shown below. The eur/cad has covered enough ground into profit by +49 pips...almost doubling the initial risk of -25pips.

EUR/CAD long position update #4. Previous update #3 shown here. EUR/CAD is now +72 pips into profit....with a risk of -25 pips that is already 2.88R on initial risk = 288% return on risk.

This is how you trade...you find high probability trades that gets you a solid win/loss ratio...you try and squeeze in a good risk/reward into it...and then let the laws of large numbers take care of the rest.
(or, you can be lazy, thinking there is a easy road apart from HARDWORK to get consistently profitable; and you can waste your fucking time listening to silly charlatans who doesnt know jack shit about trading who spend their time talking out of their arses about letting their brokers trade their money and how algorithms can automate this kind of trading. I hate idiots. Especially, idiots spewing out garbage about shit they dont know jack about. It will be like me talking about neurosurgery.)

Within a couple of hours...this trade EUR/CAD long....through just risking -25 pips has already returned for me 2.88R which is +72 pips in profit = 2.88 TIMES my original investment. that is 288% return on the risk i put down. . I did all this roughly at the same time while these idiots were wasting their fucking time starting threads/commenting on the sex lives of hugh hefner, or some stupid shite like whether hugh hefner is alpha or beta dichotomous garbage or whether he likes it in the arse like a doughboy. As for me? I mostly ignore such cacophony of stupidity and spend my precious time making 288% return on my risk in the market in a couple of hours. Money talks and bullshit walks. We all have ways we want to spend our precious time in this short life.

Once again, here is the updated chart below(that returned 288% on risk between the start of the asian trading session and the middle of london trading session...mere hours, really. ).

P.S. I think i should quickly add this update: It is now up by +82 pips = 3.28R on initial risk. That is how you rock and roll.

Messages In This Thread