rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recommended Resources

Recommended Resources

The Blueprint by Tyler Durden: I posted an insight from this book on here recently, and it was very well received. Durden discusses social dynamics on a deeply satisfying level. For instance, he discusses what distinguishes cool people from un-cool people. He has a knack for discerning these novel observations, that, once read, are impossible to deny. Durden was big in PUA, but was also a philosophy major in college, and it shows through.

The Last Playboy: The High Life of Porfirio Rubirosa: If you had to pick one man to represent the ideals of this forum, this man would be it. Class, style, ambition, taste, stamina, beauty, daring - he had it all in spades. Credit to G Manifesto for keeping the legend alive. His spirit lives on - tell girls your name is 'Porfirio,' and enjoy the fruits sure to follow.

Taken in Hand (Link): Personally, I've found BDSM novel, but overall too theatrical and affected. You don't need a bunch of strange devices to dominate a woman, and you definitely don't need to confine it only to the bedroom. The whole ritualistic, overwrought nature of BDSM has always seemed a little nerdish and cowardly to me - it's like a little game of dress-up - "Let's play for an hour or two, I'll pretend to be a big bad man, and then I'll go back to being my regular pussy self afterwards." It's just too estranged from reality to pour over into your being as a person, so it just compartmentalizes you instead. That said, I've never done much strict BDSM, so I could be wrong.

Taken in Hand is a website devoted to cultivating traditional patriarchal relationships, where the man leads and the woman submits to his authority freely and lovingly. You project your dominance onto the woman who has chosen to accept you, and she is deeply satisfied by your taking the reins. It pitches itself to married couples, but I see no reason it can't be fully applied to other romantic relationships. I haven't put the practices of this site to use yet, but I plan to try them out for future LTRs. My hunch is that guys become feeble in relationships because they're doing the relationship wrong, and not because they're in a relationship at all. I could see a relationship as promoted by this site as taking your game to the next level, gracing you with a detached dominant air in your relations with women.

Much of the content is from readers writing of their positive experiences; they are women who have come to terms with what actually arouses them: a man in control. Pretty refreshing to see women who aren't telling you to do exactly the opposite of what arouses them, eg this. A lot of this stuff goes down to a deep level that I just haven't seen anywhere else - if even a fraction of the billing is true, it's potent stuff. Unfortunately, the site's contents can be pretty vague, so putting it into practice will require some thought and creativity. Think more 'Art of Seduction' than 'BANG.' If you liked 'Way of the Superior Man,' you'd probably like this. The site's pretty new to me, and I'm still exploring it, but I'm definitely looking to implement it with the right girl or two. I find it appealing on a lot of levels.

Messages In This Thread