rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Portuguese language section

Portuguese language section

Roosh,
I know this has been mentioned/requested before but I'll make an official request, if I may to also have a section where people can ask questions about the Portuguese language. Brasil is one of the most if not most popular country not only in this forum but worldwide to travel for vacation, specially for guys looking to have a good time and experience an unbelivably wonderful culture and country. Not everyone in here is fluent in Portuguese and they would love to have a place to go to ask questions, get clarification on things or even translate some sentences/expressions etc... The short of this rambling is that it's high time to take your already fine forum to the next level by creating a Portuguese language section. This section could be not only on the language, but also on the culture, music, etc...

I'm sure those of us who do speak Portuguese (Chocolatinha, Pepini, myself and others I'm probably forgetting) would be more than willing to help with that.

What do the others in here think about having a Portuguese section?

Messages In This Thread