rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Improve your game by NOT doing these things...

Improve your game by NOT doing these things...

Quote: (03-01-2012 04:50 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

When a girl ask, "what do you do for a living?" What's a good indirect way to answer that? I hate that question, but you know it's inevitably going to come up in a first conversation with any girl over college age. If you dance around the question, she might think you work at some job you are ashamed of. But then answering it directly doesn't build any intrigue either.

I'm still trying to come up with a good one for this.

You have to understand what she is getting at with this shit test question. "What do you do for a living?" Is a way of her trying to get you to qualify yourself. You don't need to qualify yourself to a woman.

Let her know that you don't play that game. Turn it around on her so that she knows to never bring it up again. Laugh at her in the form of a ridiculous answer: "McDonald's." But make sure to say it with a dead serious expression so that, at least for a moment, she won't know if you are fucking with her or not.

Then, when she's like "No, really," crack a smirk and start going into great detail about the joys of putting together a happy meal. Don't stop until she's says something like "ok ok, sorry I asked." Now you've flipped the script, and she has to prove to you that she's not some superficial gold digger.

Another reason is that mystery in an essential component to attraction. There are other reasons as to why you don't want to tell her what you do. A) if you don't have a good job- this is a demonstration of low value. B) If you do have a good job, than she might be extra cautious about putting out too soon because she doesn't want to come off as a slut to someone of value.

Messages In This Thread