rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stop Taking L's

Stop Taking L's

Quote: (12-08-2017 08:32 PM)Col. Tigh Wrote:  

Taking this post back to the top because it has particular relevance to my situations right now.

Had a hot, significantly younger, hoodrat THOT grab onto me out of the blue (she literally saw me, walked up to me and whispered in my ear that we were going to have sex--in the middle of the day, in a workplace location), and I let the unexpectedness and surprise of it all flatter me. Before two months had passed from that initial meeting, I got her pregnant. She had an ectopic pregnancy and I dodged a bullet. But did I stop dealing with her?

No. Despite the fact she already has four children, one of whom lives with his father rather than her. Despite the fact she can't stay employed longer than six months. Despite things I came to know about her I'm not even going to post about.

But the sex--it's fantastic. I can honestly say she is one of the most compelling women I've ever fucked.

Nonetheless: she's a total loser, and reading this post again helps snap me back to the cold hard truth.

When I say 'cuck,' this is exactly what I mean. Dude who raises alphas kids. Pulling single moms is not game son. its mercy killing. Cratered SMV is the worst. You can get that without game. What are you doing?

Messages In This Thread