rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Foul Language Necessary in the Forum?

Is Foul Language Necessary in the Forum?

Quote: (03-01-2012 03:29 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2012 01:03 PM)jdelisi Wrote:  

Based on the number of responses, I guess I should clarify.

Let's say you are in the bank, would you say to the teller "I would like to make a f***** deposit."

Or in a restaurant "I would like the f****** chicken."

Or at the dinner table "Pass the f****** potatoes."

So why is it ok here?

Even better, let's say you are talking to a girl, and during the course of the conversation, you throw out f*** three times. What does she think as you are trying to get your point across, and eventually into her pants? "Wow, this guy is a catch, he said the f word three times, he really is impressing me, I can't wait to spread my legs!"

Look, I am not an altar boy. All I am saying is that there is a time and a place for everything.

And I am not trolling. People express opinions on this forum, this is mine.

Yea but this is an open adult forum. There are certain viewpoints or ways of doing things that people enjoy here that I don't. I don't desire to make them change what they are doing. I say what works for me. If they ask my advice to change, so be it.

I don't swear generally in real life either. But I've had lizards yell for me to swear at them while we are fcuking. Hence, I oblige them. Would you uphold your pristine speech principles and pass up the repeat pussy opportunity or will you go ahead and let the filth flarned filth fly?

Filth flarned filth, haha great one from Eddie

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread