rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The ultimate Bangkok nightlife guide.

The ultimate Bangkok nightlife guide.

Good shit. I spent a month in BKK and will be there for a few nights here soon on my way to Phuket.

Two more clubs:
1. Liquid: Right next to Nana Plaza on Soi 4, it is on the ground floor of the Nana Hotel I believe it is called? Will be mostly freelancers, though I pulled a girl out of there who I don't *THINK* was a working girl as she didn't look the part, didn't ask for any money, and didn't rob me while she left the room when I was passed out. Can't remember if this is an after hours club or not.

2. Swing: This is the after, after hours club. Gets crackin about 5am. It is located right across the street from Spicys. Will be mostly working girls, but I am sure some non as well. It is supposedly an illegal club which is owned by the Thai Army and ran by the Thai Police. The few times I was there some cops would roll on your table and shine a flash light on it, looking for drugs I assume. Never had any trouble. To get there you simply walk into the restaurant across from Spicys, walk into the back where the elevator is, and go up to the 5th floor I believe it was. It will open into a room with pool tables and then the bar and dance area is to the left. Met an extremely shady Mexican or Asian American guy, cant remember which, who I am 90% sure is into some sort of human trafficking lol. Weird place, but fun to be at 5 in the morning. Apparently will stay open until 11 or 12 the next day. I always left at 7am.

Messages In This Thread