rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you better off improving yourself/status rather than game?

Are you better off improving yourself/status rather than game?

I've come to the same conclusion recently, largely as a result of my observations going out in NYC over the past several months. My experience is that game alone will get you 6s and 7s, but consistently swooping 8s and 9s takes more than just game (with a little "g"). What does it take? Roissy has an interesting list of the traits that women find attractive in men, in descending order of importance:
  1. Psychosocial dominance (game).
  2. High status/fame.
  3. Personality (passion/charisma/humor).
  4. Wealth.
  5. Good looks/height/muscularity.
  6. Cleverness/smarts.
  7. Dependability/reliability.
  8. Sexual prowess.
You can argue with some aspects of the list (for sure, there are girls who rank good looks over wealth), but the number one trait has to be high status, or what's more generally known as preselection (basically, hanging with other high status people). Being high status and preselected will get you farther than anything else on this list.

-----

Are high-quality girls only fucking DJs and guys with private jets? Of course not, but you do need some combination of the above traits to get with them. For instance, there's a guy who writes on this forum and elsewhere (we've never met or even talked, but his writings are a big inspiration for me). Let's use his example and see how he ranks in some of the top traits:
  1. Psychosocial dominance (game). High. He knows how to deal with women.
  2. Preselection. High. He regularly rolls into the highest-end venues with multiple tall attractive model-type women.
  3. Personality (passion/charisma/humor). High. He's clearly passionate about living life.
  4. Wealth. Low. He writes about being broke.
  5. Good looks/height/muscularity. High. I think he's written about having nearly model good looks.
  6. Cleverness/smarts. High. He's a prolific writer and demonstrably very intelligent.
I have no idea what this guy does for a living, but he hits enough of these traits to be screening the women he brings into his life.

-----

So, if you just want to bang 6s and 7s regularly, and maybe the occasional 8, game alone is enough. But you'll start wanting to go beyond that, and that's when I think you're better off improving your other traits.

Messages In This Thread