rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This man has a ridiculous energy level

This man has a ridiculous energy level

I dont think everyone can be a perfect boxer or surfer.

I respect the bit where he was climbing up the single & double ropes. The double rope body turns & flips & floor somersaults shows he has some sort of gymnastics / acrobatic background. That needs serious TRUE strength.

MikeCF - Maybe its by association. A CF girl tends to like CF guys like you, same way when guys spend so much time getting ripped & workout that much they probably value a girl who does the same. Same for a Raw food or vegan or someone like me who is into bodyweight calisthenics & yoga.

I'd much rather share my body with a girl whose not drunk and stinks alcohol from her breath. A grounded open minded yoga practising self secure girl without feminist or possessive/ attachment tendencies.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Messages In This Thread