rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Turkey

Turkey

Maybe you are right.Turks have different hair color or put a lot of gel I do not know and it seems like color.Probably it is the gel.

Generally here it is not considered O.K. To approach a girl who is with a man.I mean if you do that the man is likely to come to you and say ''what do you want fleck?'' and then slap you.But in Turkey the cultural environment is different.It is more difficult to adjust to a country where behavior rules are largely unknown.

I knew that the Turks wanted to find out if we had serious relationship in reality I had just met her in the airport in Istanbul where she came from Peter but Turks never found out.I confused them totally by speaking Russian all the time(although Turks know some Russian).They could not draw a simple conclusion they tried to talk to the girl separately but even then I made some comments which changed her answers to them and they could not understand.

However I am not sure what would have happened if a western European were in the same position.

Messages In This Thread