rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Deep melancholy after sex

Deep melancholy after sex

I have this right now. Its a five year anniversary this week of when I was stuck in my apartment during a hurricane with me ex. I was reminded of it today. In those 5 years, I found this forum, started gaming heavily, and subsequently have been with many women. When I think of all of the time, effort, distraction and money I wasted during those five years, I am starting to feel unfulfilled now. Sometimes I worry that it will be harder for me now to be in a relationship.

Even though I have been with some remarkable women, here 5 years later, I have not found one to stick with, long term. A few have lasted 6 months, one a year, but for the most part I will meet someone and discover we are incompatible, and lose desire to pursue. Even just for sex. Its like I dont even care, because I know I can find another one, in a short amount of time.

I think I want to take a total break until the new year. To reset myself, and come back to go after finding what I want.

Messages In This Thread