rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Constantly chasing notches vs. having girlfriends

Constantly chasing notches vs. having girlfriends

can't disagree with what is said above on this thread.
It is a balance: I prefer a hot gf who I crave a lot, than banging regularly chicks with the ocassional HB9, consistency of good sex and actually somebody to talk are winners with a gf.
The balance comes from choosing a gf that is truly a 9 relationship wise and body wise, so you won't miss something else for a long while.
In my case, I have only had 4 gfs in my whole 34 years, the rest are just gaming bangs.

From those gfs, one turned a few years later into my best friend and fuck buddy, because she is a true 9 of an ass. 11 years after meeting her, i still get hard when i see her, now, that is a good proof of her value [Image: smile.gif]
All of them are married now, but while our relationships were on, I really didn't need more women, although my wild side detoured me to cheat on all of them bar 1, actually hehe

I would say if you find a perfect match, go along and see where the relationship leads, be positive and enjoy while it lasts keeping on the back of your mind that everything stops at a point and you should have enjoyed the time together and move on. In the special, exceptional cases that it doesn't stop at one point, then you got lucky, but i guess we are all dozens of years away to be able to answer that.

Another perfect solution is what macho societies teach us, like in LAmerica, most upper class males have their stable family, normally with a gorgeous wife for the oficial life, sometimes another family in another city, just not married and then many gfs and lovers. Most of the wifes mature into knowing their husbands are fooling around outside home, but accept it if they get premium respect.

OR
Having an official gf who is so hot and cool, that allows for freedom of action when times are getting monotonous, if you want one of those,I recommend going to the Scandinavian chicks, they are open as long as you are honest to them.
Diametrically opposed to girls in South America, where they won't allow you to be that "honest", in those cases, cheat elegantly and keep everybody happy!

Conclussion: everytime I had a gf was because they were fantastic in every regard and worth my exclusivity to them (even with cheating, i considered myself exclusive to them in the emotional side of things). Meanwhile, just bang and try as many girls as you need, because it is a matter of statistics and probabilities to find a "perfect" one every "x" number of notches.

Messages In This Thread