rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

20% of girls will give 80% of fucks.
0% of girls will give 80% of fucks.
Quote: (02-21-2012 09:03 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2012 06:22 AM)anewtypedude Wrote:  

Sorry to bust your bubble, but from our university's data, it's more like 10% of men are sleeping with 20-30% of women. 50% of women are stuck in purely monogamous relationships (answered sleeping with only 1 partner in the previous year in an anonymous survey). The rest are fatties that no man would touch.

Women lie. These survey's mean shit.

I agree with the OP. 20% of the women probably do have the most sex, but they're having it with Alphas.

Then there's the other 80%, of which most date monogamously but still have flings with alphas from time to time.

Case in point:

I just banged a 27 yr old Greek woman this weekend (she had never been in America either). She told me she had been in a relationship for 6 years, and was cheating on her boyfriend with me. She confessed to me that I was her first cheat outside of this relationship. I banged her the same day I met her, raw dog.

This girl has slept with less than ten men for her entire life, and I was one of them.

Another girl I'm currently banging tells me she didn't lose her virginity until 23, because she used to be borderline lesbian, and had only slept with 4 other guys before me.

I've had other experiences like these too. Not all women I bang are promiscuous. Some girls love cock-hopping, but most don't.

So yes, I would agree that 20% of the women give out 80% of the sex, and it's true for men too, with 20% of the men giving out 80% of the sex.

But the men giving out 80% of the sex have access to all the "good girls" - normal betas have to date for a month before getting any, while the sluts who fuck tons of guys fuck lots of alphas and a few betas in-between.

I surmise that men learning game will first cut their teeth on these uber-sluts until their game improves enough to snag the less promiscuous women.

Of course, by the time you're game is good enough that you regularly bang "good girls", you'll realize how little a woman's notch count matters when it comes to seducing them, as all women are the same, and you'll no longer care about this stuff.

Lying on an ANONYMOUS survey, Really? Personal experience doesn't meant much in light of empirical evidence. For one, when you take the entire population into account, the majority of girls don't even frequent the venues (bars, nightclubs, etc) that expose them to players who would try to pick them up, and when they do, it's almost always with a large group of friends or with the bf. The girls that you see out having fun on the weekends ARE NOT the typically girls. The overestimation comes from the fact that when you go out, these are the girls that you see. Our university may not get featured on Girls Gone Wild anytime soon, but I can assume that our student population is still more promiscuous than the general population because they are in an university environment afterall (large school in the US). Secondly, contrary to popular belief (on this forum), the majority of girls are not open to the idea of cheating on their bf - you know, those same girls who put a limit on your approach to bang rate. Remeber all those times you got blown out? Despite far outnumbers the times you got the bang, they are less memorable still.
Of course these are college students. If we conduct a survey on a bunch of old ladies, most of them probably have a fling at one time in their lives.

As for Basil, the point is that the majority of girls aren't DTF. It's best to find those that will.

Messages In This Thread