rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Was this Beta?

Was this Beta?

I'll try to keep this short. Wednesday in Miami, I open this solid 7, an Italian. She's drunk, giving me every IOI, and I'm basically doing no work. I isolate and take her to the dance floor, let her grind on me, and after about 2 minutes she yells "you're sexy" and makes out with me.

I take her outside to close/figure out logistics when her "sister" comes out of the bar and attempts the cockblock. I diffuse and she leaves by saying "I know what you look like, so you better not try anything". Yeah OK. I attempt to heat the fire again, and she's getting colder by the second. I go in for the kiss and she pulls away. In frustration I blurt out "you suck", and she proceeds on a shit test rant: "You're so cocky" blah blah blah... and storms away from the bar by herself down the street.

I sit there for a minute watching her walk away, contemplating my choices. I can either A) go back inside, get another drink, rinse repeat on another chick. or B) go after her.

I swallow my pride, and go with B) the Beta choice. I pull her hand, turn her around, give her a little spin(shout out for the spin move post), and she is still in full bitch-mode face. I say "look, this is bullshit, I like you, lets not let one sentence ruin the night". The look in her eye almost got me hard. She makes out with me and I ended up getting the SNL.

Beta or Not Beta?

Messages In This Thread