rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you ever follow girls? Do you ever reapproach girls?

Do you ever follow girls? Do you ever reapproach girls?

Quote: (02-20-2012 01:30 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (02-19-2012 10:33 PM)cool Wrote:  

I see you know Texas from your other posts. Well, I'm in San Angelo, which is central Texas. All there is here is an Air Force base and Angelo State U. There are only two decent bars that attract girls cute enough to approach.

tough place to be. Are you stuck? I know San Angelo is like 4 hours away from Austin, or some ungodly amount of time.

It's not the type of nightlife for ballers. These are local drinking holes that attract mostly poorly dressed schlubs. No guy is ballin here. Most girls, even average ones, are surrounded by dudes, so the options for approaching are slim.

The problem is more that you're seeing the same people over and over again. It's like High School where you depend on freshman to renew the pool.

Yeah, I just want to hone my game, so when I move to a bigger better pond, I'll be ready to do some damage.

Thanks for the reply WIA.

That's why we're here. Some of these game authors should do something for folks in a small town/tight social circle.

Only real advice i've got
- talk to everyone - to get used to approaching
- move when possible.

WIA

Yeah, San Angelo is far from everything. I've been here for 6 months training and I leave in a month.

In my whole life I've never lived in an English speaking place where the girls are pretty and plentiful. I've lived in DC and Denver and both of those cities I wouldn't recommend. Now I'm realizing how important the sexual dynamics of a place are to a man's health.

The Army is the worst by far for men---busted girls, white knights, betas following around girls like puppies, hole in the wall towns, curfews, sexual harassment indoctrination, no privacy, prison-like deployments.

Messages In This Thread