rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Questions- travelling to Copenhagen and Helsinki

Questions- travelling to Copenhagen and Helsinki

Ask a meteorologist about the weather, but I doubt even he can give you an exact answer about the weather of mid-September... =)

Just kidding, but seriously speaking, in Helsinki it might rain or it might not rain, it can be cool or it can be cold... Those are the possibilities basically. [Image: smile.gif] Temperature might be 10+ centigrade or something like that. Even 15+.

You will probably find attractive girls in malls every day of the week, and also walking outside at the logistical hot spots. Of course depending on what you find attractive. Personally I don't find Finnish women very attractive in general these days.

I haven't been clubbing in Helsinki for a while so I can't give you up to date advice on that, but I can image the beginning of the week being quite quiet. But September is a good time to (night-)game, because of schools starting...

Messages In This Thread