rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

College Game and Social Proof

College Game and Social Proof

Quote:Quote:

However, what frustrates me is that I have the ability to approach, in principle, any girl on campus or library, yet the potential consequences seem severe - from getting a label to having to deal with a temporary to permanent ban from the library, or even dealing with some disciplinary action and police UNLESS I'll do very indirect, 'incidental' approaches (still, in college girls' eyes it will be brave) and ask them out for a coffee, lol

You are frustrated cause seemingly you have ver narrow view of game.

General rule of thumb is the more anonymous the environment the more risky you can go. Therefore in places like college where people know you or can recognize you easily you have to play under the radar. How?

1. Be friendly and meet girls socially (no dedicated approaches, no Hey you're cute I want to meet you, no flashy actions that get you unnecessary attention).
2. Network (meet groups, befriend guys)
3. Hang out and party together (that's how you create that fun vibe and flirty atmosphere where you work your magic)
4. Play it cool but escalate and pull the trigger when it's appropriate.
5. Network more, go out with girls girls girls.

Wash rinse repeat.

If girls hook up with some guys not you then befriend those guys and outshine them. With all that knowledge you can learn here and online it should be no problem. Connect with them over sport, gym, beer, etc. Even better introduce them to some girls and they will love you.

Vast majority of those frat bros are bunch of idiots with no game whatsoever. They just roll in groups create some havoc under liquid influence focus girls attention and escalate on the ones who give them obvious green light.

Messages In This Thread