rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chicago

Chicago

Quote: (02-17-2012 11:55 AM)Caramel Communist Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2012 02:56 PM)jerome Wrote:  

Ive been to Chicago and live there.

The data sheet provided is accurate, but I have to say, Chicago does not have alot of hot girls, you may find the occasional DePaul University girls in Wigley area. But overall it is not a destination guys should go for. NYC, Miami, Montreal, Los Angeles, San Diego, should be your focus.

Chicago is a second Tier city, even though it is the 3rd largest city. The city has good food but is really boring.

Absolutely true....it's the midwest magnet...if you want to live in the midwest but wanna job...you by default move to Chicago or Minny....also midwest girls are different...friendly, approachable, fuckable, wifeable, love sports, but also thicker because of the weather....so if you like thicker girls like I do Chicago is heaven but if you like those 5'7 - 100lb model types that are common in LA or Miami....you'll be disappointed..

Midwest girls are NOT wifeable... I speak from experience. They are not thicker because of the weather- they are thicker because they are disgusting fatbodies who can't stop shoveling fast food into their gullets.

I've seen some idealization of midwest girls on this board- let me be the one to bust that bubble before you guys waste time headed out there. Outside of the major cities of Chicago or Minneapolis you will not see any women dressed nicely. The uniform seems to be cheap jeans and hooded sweatshirts- snowmobile jackets or Columbia coats in the winter. If you are a white guy and you are dressed up, it will actually work against you. People will stare at you like you are an alien if you are a white guy in a suit. Possibly black or latin guys could pull off a suit but I have my doubts.

Girls have a natural Nordic beauty up until age 25 and then get fat. You will run into lots of bitchy attitude of the female redneck sort (watch trashy shows like Jerry Springer and watch how the redneck chicks act.) You will not see a lot of successful people outside of Minneapolis or Chicago, which is nice, but the women still over-value themselves even though they have nothing to offer. Women here view dressing nice as a weakness and definitely go for the redneck look.

I will, however, recommend Winnipeg. The girls there are pretty easy and better looking than the American ones. I have always done pretty well up there.

As a final warning- out of all the guys I knew in my small midwestern state, roughly 60% got divorced and received devastating financial ass-rapings. I know several guys who thought they could retire and now can't because some overweight sow dressed in a hooded sweatshirt and clown pants took all their earnings, kids, and house. I know some of you hope to find some diamond in the American rough, but the midwest is not the pussy paradise that you seek. Game there only as you pass through. You would be better off rubbing one out into a sock as you fly over the boring wasteland.

Messages In This Thread