rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

get past enlightenment

get past enlightenment

If anyone is still interested in my history, here some update.
Game works!
I still havent done cold approach at all, but more and more girls are giving me strong IOI, and also i get approached more often (Last weekend almost kiss closed a 10, i didnt make her feel confortable enough, just DHV all night, so kiss denied at the last minute). I believe that if i start mixing with more social groups, given my looks and some game i can just act aloof and wait to be approached. Kind of like what they talk about in social circle mastery.

I think ive become as alpha as i can. Im not talking about socially alpha, cause i know ive got a long way to go in that department, but in the self esteem, attitude, way of living, respect from other males kind of way.

Okay, been thinking a lot about all the hate, sometimes is still there, but ive come to accept that women are just biologically different from us, and that their "sluttiness" is just biomechanics. Since there is no point in getting angry at things i cant change, i might as well use their biology for my advantage.

"Just try and get to the core of your problem. Once you do that, you can fix it and move on"
Talking about it, over and over with my brother, it always goes back to the guy that oneitis girl left me for.
He outalpha me, but come on, it wasnt a fair fight back then. He is a natural alpha, dont know if he ever got into game, but anyway applies all the principles, looks like a model a 10, me, i would give myself an 7.5 maybe 8.
Should i just accept the fact that even do ive matured a lot, and got better at everything involving game, i cant ever be as alpha as he is?.
This isnt some looks vs game shit. Is about alpha vs alpha, maybe im missing the preselection he has collected throught all his youth?
Should i outalpha him in a fight?
Im kind of scared of being defeated by someone with higher value again, and also i want payback cause the dude is in my college, and we used to be acquaintance.

Messages In This Thread