rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Online Dating Spottings (OKCupid, POF, etc.)

Online Dating Spottings (OKCupid, POF, etc.)

Quote: (02-16-2012 05:40 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

What is most surprising to me is that there were 103+ (not even considering the guys she turned down!) that wanted to go on a date with her.

These betas are thinking, 'Man I'd love to bang her. Wait, that's wrong! I can't just want her for sex! I should be happy just talking to her and sharing her company! So it's okay if I have no chance at sex. Besides, once she sees and how *nice* and *good* I am, I don't think sex and a relationship is truly out of the question.'

Sort of reminds me of this dating site I heard about where guys pay for dates. If it were just a matter of say paying $20 to just get to the point of going on a date with a cute girl, it wouldn't be such a bad deal - it'd be just another expense, like paying for alcohol. But the fact that you paid for the date is going to make you a 0/10 in her eyes probably, and make it likely that she'll just use you for money and not put out; You'd have to pay for every single date afterwards. I wonder how those guys have fared on those dates.

Messages In This Thread