rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ringo's São Paulo Datasheet

Ringo's São Paulo Datasheet

Gave this thread a second read. Went through it a few months ago when planning my trip. Amazing how much more relative and comprehensible the info is after a week on the ground.

My conclusion on Itaim Bibi/Vila Olimpia is the same. I don't speak any Portuguese and detest paying high entry fees to get cockblocked/cold shoulder. Also rolling solo as a Gringo seems a huge negative as there is a lot of social circle/connections going on. Several locals who speak Portuguese and are used to high end venues left them empty handed. I'm not going to do well for nightlife there so might as well skip it. Just flushing money, time, effort down the toilet.

Seems like my experience walking the streets and not seeing any hot girls is similar to most others. However someone said the opposite:

I am staying in Jardims closer to Paulista. Someone said there is a yuppie seen around here? Especially Oscar Friere? Sorry. I don't see this at all. I've walked around there every weekend and it's pretty much deserted. Maybe the economy sucks now or it's too cold??

I guess the stratification in Brazil and San Paolo means you won't see much above a 7 walking around nor in pubs of VM. Seems like some of the edgy hip clubs are still a good bet bc theyre cool enough to draw some of the model types?

D-Edge being the main example? I stayed away from that one since it was mentioned to not go if you hate being around second hand smoke plus it's not close. Maybe it's not that bad? And Paulistano girls are OK with sex motels for a ONS? (In Tokyo walking girls towards the love motels could cause some major ASD.)

Edit:
Local recommendations from CS
Sailor bar
Louis bar
Charles Edward bar
Any good?

Messages In This Thread