rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lifting weights and low carb dieting

Lifting weights and low carb dieting

The reason why you have no energy during extreme Low-carb dieting and low calorie diets is because you body is deprived of Vitamin B-12, and in order for you to sustain a level of energy required to workout during Ketosis, and low calorie your body MUST receive 1 CC of Vitamin B12 via SUB-Q injections in your stomach.

I tested at 80mg of Ketones this morning as I m also in Ketosis, but I do extreme workouts that involved SPRINTS, uphill climbs with weight vest, 3 mile run before weights, followed by 1hr of Yoga, and I am NEVER TIRED!

I am on 3Grams of CARBs per day and 1,100 Total calories per day for the next 6 weeks, and I have been this way for the past 3 weeks.

I take my B12 injection in my stomach every morning, that is the KEY TO WHAT YOU ARE MISSING.

I never understood why people did low-carb diets with exercise and never once considered B12 deficiency that will make them feel lethargic.

More info here

http://www.b-12shot.net/

MIxx

Messages In This Thread