rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another Bogota Data Sheet

Another Bogota Data Sheet

Quote: (02-08-2012 11:09 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Scotian, you and Ajiaco are impressive with the intel you share on the forum on Bogota.

I hear a rumor that CHAPINERO is a gay neighborhood from a Rolo buddy of mine, is this true? Making gay friends locally can be a valuable investment as they tend to have extremely hot GF's.

Mixx

Yes Mixx your buddy is right, Chapinero is full of queers! Its home to one of the biggest (maybe THE biggest?) gay night club in all of South America and there are many other gay hangouts in the area.

You will get eyeballed a bit if you're good looking and well dressed but nothing too aggressive, it didn't bother me at all, I think most of us guys on this forum are comfortable enough with our sexuality that being around gay men is no big deal and like you say, they can be good wing men!

You'll see a similar area (except its way more gay) when you go to Montreal called "Beaudry", in Ville-Marie near Berrie-UQAM metro station. At night you'll see guys walking around in leather ass-less chaps, stuff like that.

Messages In This Thread