rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Saturday/Sunday Morning Bang

The Saturday/Sunday Morning Bang

Keep in mind that the "exercise date" is a different move then the "sat/sun morning bang". They can be combined, but you want to be banging the girl before you invite her over for a morning bang.

Quote: (02-07-2012 01:39 AM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

Do you tell her a few days in advance to meet at your place Sat/Sun morning to "meet up" before you two go out exercising, then try to bang right then and there?

We set up the "exercise date" a few days in advance. I don't try to bang her before the exercise date, I try to bang her after the exercise date, when we've had a few drinks. An "exercise date" is just like any other date, except it happens during the day.

The "sat/sun morning bang" is a completely different move. That's basically a booty call, except in the morning. You only do booty calls with girls you are already banging.

Once I have banged her from an exercise date, I know I can then invite her over for a morning bang.

Or, do you just tell her straight up to come over for sex on short notice, sort of like a booty call?

Once we are banging and she is into me, then I just have her come over and jump in bed with me on a weekend morning.

Are you dressed and ready to go (showered, brushed teeth) when she comes over, and then you two take off your clothes, bang, put them back on, and head out? Or, are you just kind of chilling, not yet having gotten out of bed, and then shower/get ready after you bang her?

If its an "exercise date", I'm dressed and ready to go when she gets to my house. We go to the the gym and I will try to close by mid-afternoon.

If its a "sat/sun morning bang", I never get out of bed, except to unlock the door about 9am(and brush my teeth), then I text her that the door is open, she just comes in and gets into bed.

Looks like this can be applied to any activity you do regularly on the weekend. E.g, you bang her in the morning, bring her along to walk in the park/visit a museum/ grab some mid-day sushi , then ditch her and continue your day.

Exactly. My motto is "Why wait til midnight to do what can be done at noon"

The whole point of this is to maximize your free time without wasting any time, money, or energy pursuing sex. You can substitute exercise with one of your hobbies.

I incorporate the girl into my lifestyle instead of re-arranging my lifestyle to accomadate her.

This is not a "closing technique". This is a "lifestyle technique". This is not about sex. Its about sex on your terms.

I refuse to give up any sleep, time, energy, or money in pursuit of some p#ssy. I will not chase them. If they want me, they gotta play by my rules.

Quote: (02-07-2012 12:38 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Its all about my lifestyle. This is how I would be spending my weekend afternoon with or without her. Almost everything is on my terms.

Messages In This Thread