rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many books do you read per year?

How many books do you read per year?

Quote: (02-07-2012 05:42 AM)Enfant_Terrible Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2012 02:41 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Im impressed with the people who said they read 30-50 books per year, fuck there is even one person who claims to read more than 100 books per year. Do you guys care to share your strategies in how you are capable of reading so many books per year?

I think i tend to read 4 or 5 books per year, i definetely need to work on this, im trying to learn the habit of reading e-books because i usually just prefer to buy a hardback copy.

I have started reading how to get rich by felix Dennis before yesterday and im already on page 160 (have more 60 pages to read), im going to try finish this book tonight and move to another book. Fuck, i really need to read more often.

First, do not care if someone read more than you. It's not a competition. More books read doesn't necessarily mean you're better than someone and there's always someone who's read more than you. And you should read because you like it and feel like doing it, not because it's work you should do (btw, this is one of the many things American schools fuck up in--encouraging reading).

Who said that im thinking about being in a competition regarding who reads more? I cant even believe that you understood it like that.

I just feel that i should be reading more because i have got so many books in mind to read and i keep on postponing about when im going to read them. Im not into fictional books, most of books that i read are self help/financial books. But truly speaking i dont care if someone has read more than me, i just want to learn more and more and more. I still cant believe you wrote ''competing with others about who reads more''.

Messages In This Thread