rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Saturday/Sunday Morning Bang

The Saturday/Sunday Morning Bang

Quote: (02-06-2012 07:28 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

On the other thread you mentioned exercise type dates. What do you mean by that?

An exercise date is where we go to a gym together. Or on a hike. Or to a yoga class. Usually followed by lunch.

I go to upscale health clubs with nice pools, hot tubs, showers, weights, basketball, tennis, etc. We lay out by the pool for a while then I hit the weights and she does her little booty workout or cardio or whatever. Then more laying in the sun and swimming, this time with drinks. That's a good exercise date.

Quote: (02-06-2012 07:28 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Any tips on how to go from exercise date to bang?

Include cocktails. Here is a date that worked for me. I met a girl for a hike at 12 noon. We brought some fruit and wine as we walked up to the top of a mountain that over looks the entire Bay Area. We were hammered and hungry coming back down a few hours later. We picked up a pizza and ended up on my couch. (not a 1st date)

You can do the same thing as you are leaving the health club. Pick up some food, or better yet, have the food already prepared back at your place.

Quote: (02-06-2012 08:18 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

How do you get the initial notch? Are you scheduling first dates for 9AM on a Sunday morning?

No. The first notch usually comes from a bar/dinner date. This is usually the third or fourth time.

I don't recommend this as a way to close. Its easier to close at night.

I recommend this as a way to bang your girls and get more rest for yourself.

That is the whole point. I don't want to give up any of my precious time, money, and energy chasing these broads. Its all about my lifestyle. This is how I would be spending my weekend afternoon with or without her. Almost everything is on my terms.

Quote: (02-06-2012 10:39 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

How about us players who are limited to day game only, what about SNL only during the day.............. I know and understand it's very difficult to swoop a women during daytime.

MiXX once posted his stats of the last 100 lays in 2010 ? he had a detailed account of what hour of the day bangs happened and almost none to minimal before noon, Are women not horny during daytime ?

What's the angle to play for Day Bang [Image: smile.gif]

I'm not going to say its easy to bang girls during the day but I do know that girls are down for it. Not alot of guys try it so I think its a nice little mix of sexy, spontaneous and dangerous.

The only thing I know is to start drinking early and start escalating early. As always, logistics is key.

I got a girl from Trader Joes to Starbucks to my couch in about hour a few months back, but couldn't close. I made out with a student at a local college in about 10 minutes and almost got her back to my house.

My goal for 2012 is to get at least one "SDL"

A "Same Day Lay".

It could come from a university, the mall, the grocery store or just walking down the street!

Messages In This Thread