rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you want a LTR/girlfriend? Here's how to get one.

Do you want a LTR/girlfriend? Here's how to get one.

Quote: (02-06-2012 12:04 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2012 12:56 PM)BadgerHut Wrote:  

You hear stories from chicks of bad first dates where guys pushed really hard for sex and they got creeped. Well, if she thinks you're attractive and your game is reasonably tight (and you know when to quit), she's going to want to see you again, even if she doesn't feel comfortable enough to hit it yet. So when women complain about guys who push for sex, they're complaining about unattractive guys trying to have sex with them.

If a guy pushes hard for sex and the girl is creeped out, you gotta ask yourself:

"Why did she go out with him in the first place if she never considered having sex with him?"

That's basically what I ask women when this subject comes up. Shirley they plan on having sex at some point? Or why are they dating a cold-start prospect? So take it as a compliment that he's trying to sleep with you and not somebody else.

I also tell women that the whole "I want to wait until I feel ready" thing is way overplayed. Nobody should have sex if they don't want to have it, but the fact of the matter is you'll never feel totally ready for something until long after you should have done it.

Messages In This Thread