rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boston Data Sheet

Boston Data Sheet

Quote: (02-03-2012 09:51 PM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

Night life is terrible in Cambridge/Harvard area. Great for day game though. The Prudential Mall on Boylston along with Copley Plaza next door is one of the best day game locations in the country IMO.

Also, the Liberty Hotel always treated me well. If you're younger and want to party hard with college students and young 20-somethings, head out to Allston. Although keep in mind the night life out there is seasonal with the school year, so it's dead in the summer, kind of dead in the winter, but raging in Spring and Fall.

Avoid Fanueil Hall. It's mostly lame tourists, bridge and tunnel types, and a smattering of college students. Boylston is much better.

I know Fanueil Hall gets a lot of justifiable hate from locals, but if you're visiting the Bean and want to go for the SNL, its definitely ripe for that. Fanueil Hall used to be my under the radar spot to roll out solo -- where I don't have to worry about running into people that I know.

Messages In This Thread