rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Workout At Gyms For Great Prices And No Contracts

How To Workout At Gyms For Great Prices And No Contracts

Quote: (02-04-2012 12:04 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

excuse me sir, can you give me detailed advice on how to bang crossfit girls? [Image: blush.gif]
I am really into those muscular chicks (especially their huge thighs)
I drive by one gym and I see chicks with tight shorts and tank top working out like a man [Image: tard.gif]
Anyways, I think I am in pretty good shape so they won't think I am just there to mess around.

how do you hit on them?
how do you deal with those muscle guys who acts like Alpha and try to protect their turf?

Quote: (02-03-2012 11:32 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

My crossfit gym is badass. Our coaches all compete, one of them placed in the top 15 and he weights about 165lbs so his technique is great.

Very few girls, (where I actually would prefer more). I've banged 4 girls that workout there throughout the day and there's no more low hanging fruit...

Anyway, some people don't care for crossfit, personally I love it. My fran time got down to 3:12 (pre surgery) so I'm really happy to be back into it.

Unfortunately the key is to be really good at crossfit. Because the girls are doing essentially the same workout as you they start to look up to the guys that are tearing through the workouts. In those gyms you can train barefoot with no shirt on if you wish. Not to sound like a dickhead but the girls I slept with told me they liked watching me train. I'll totally ignore girls while I'm training and afterwards I'll be friendly and engaging and keep the talk to performance and all that. Twice I saw two girls out and hooked up that way and twice I got a number after training.

Unfortunately that's the best advice I have with that.

Messages In This Thread