rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Workout At Gyms For Great Prices And No Contracts

How To Workout At Gyms For Great Prices And No Contracts

Quote: (02-04-2012 07:20 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (02-04-2012 01:21 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2012 08:12 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

I'm familiar with that Gold's deal. It's actually $9.99 every two weeks, not per month. Also, there's a catch. You have to book a few personal training sessions which costs a couple hundred dollars. There's also an enrollment fee.

The $10/month gym you're talking about is probably Planet Fitness? They had a location near where I worked in SF's Financial District and were advertising that price. It's a pretty spartan bootleg gym. I wouldn't recommend it. No contract, but there is an enrollment fee.

That's incorrect. The Gold's deal here is $9.99 a month. Gold's is a franchise and prices can vary from location to location and among various owners.

The reason they lowered it to that price is because a Planet Fitness and another gym opened up in the area and they both charge $10 per month with no contract. Gold's also lost higher end customers to Lifetime Fitness, which is $80 a month with no contract and a new LA Fitness is currently being constructed in the area as well.

The guy that owns this Gold's also owns another one and only made it $9.99 at the Gold's I go to.

Where do you live?

http://www.goldsgym.com/gyms/maryland/laurel/594

Messages In This Thread