rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Speed pickup on fashion models this weekend

Speed pickup on fashion models this weekend

Quote: (02-01-2012 12:06 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Don't you think these chicks will have a high flake factor, seeing as your position isn't exactly that prestigious (no offense)? I would push for a date not just a number. These types of girls give their number out to everyone. I'd invite them to a party or get together of some kind. They might think it's a networking opportunity but it would give you an in. Sounds like fun either way, good luck. Keep it casual.

Because of a business I'm involved in I do have some level of prestige in that world. Party invitation would be good bait. I also have a credible reason why I would get in touch with them professionally but don't want to pigeon hole myself as a business contact from the beginning.

@Intl_Rasta, you suggestion is great - might get weird after the first couple of tries. Asking if they're going to a specific party is a great way to lead into inviting them to it or at least getting their details to invite them to something.

@IKE - not bad, but I want to avoid being the 'guy who's helping out' at all costs and be more like the boss.

@Enfant_Terrible - you're right, I guess that's why smoking with them or being on the fringes is best, it would let me isolate and not be overheard by the others present.

@Fisto - good looking out about not ending up being seen as a lackey. I'll be going around doing my own thing and not pay too much attention to what's going on with the casting. There will be at least one assistant who can fetch me drinks, who I can ask to bring the girls drinks, etc.

@46 - shoe opener is always solid, especially on fashion girls!

Thanks all for the input.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Messages In This Thread