rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Belo Horizonte, Brazil Data Sheet

Belo Horizonte, Brazil Data Sheet

Here comes my report! I was there in September 2011.

Sources I Used

http://www.rooshv.com/belo-horizonte-bra...avel-guide

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-613.html

Hotel

We stayed in Express Boulevard, which is very close to the night life area in Savassi, which is probably the best place to be (Savassi is centrally located and quite nice).

Nightlife
  • Savassi, Rua Sergipe (Av. do contorno till Rua Tomé Souza). I guess my preferred area to meet girls. There are some gay people there, but also many straight girls, or maybe you can end up with a lesbian, like I did Smile The area is full of bars and small clubs, e.g. Arcadium bar (Forro place, Roosh was not impressed).
  • Pium-i: street with bars, or rather restaurants. I saw some stunning beauties there.
  • Tizé Bar in Rua Cuitiba has a nice, big outside area (but still, everyone is sitting)
  • Forro: Lapa Multishow, Vinil Cultura Bar
  • Rock: Lord pub (closed), Jack Rock Bar (nice), Studio B, Celtic Pub (bands playing, go there early to find a place, 9:30-10:00 pm)
  • Chalezinho: Roosh said very hot girls, but not easy (Friday and Saturday, maybe Thursday)
  • Swingers club: many hot girls, but also rather young, and I did not succeed (Fr best night)
  • La Cancha: Roosh said: sports bar, high heels, sitting in groups
  • A Obra: Roosh said: like Casa de Matrix in Rio
  • Na sala: a tip from the girls, but they also said it’s too posh (there are people Th, Fr, Sa)
  • Cinquo: a tip from the girls, but they also said nothing happens (I guess they knew what I was looking for)
  • Buddha bar: chill out
I asked many people for nightlife, and it was always the same places that got mentioned. There are thousands of chop bars spread in the city, but those are not the best places to pick up. And otherwise it seems the most popular choices are Swingers and Chalezinho.

My experience

Wednesday (it was a holiday): Pium-i and Rua Sergipe

My friend and me met a very hot girl from the internet with her ok looking friend in Almeneque (restaurant, in the Pium-i street). One could have been a super model, but still she behaved very naturally from the start. In general, the street was full of restaurants with some incredibly hot girls just sitting around and having dinner, more than man.

I go alone in Rua Sergipe afterwards, pick up a Lesbian (that is with her female friends) in the street, we go the gay club at the end of the street, then to her place and fuck. I think she was sniffing cocaine, but had a nice car, a nice big flat. She says she did not have sex with a guy for 6 years.

Thursday: Pium-i and Swingers

Evening: We go to Pium-i (which is less crowded today), start talking to two girls on the table next to us, they are nice, but they want to go to bed early cause they are leaving the city the next day. Then we go to Chalezinho, but till 11pm there are few and disappointing people (no hot girls), therefore we go to Swingers. Also that club just starts, we meet a group of 4 girls, one speaks to my friend, one is totally drunk but keeps coming up to me. The bouncer, whom I befriend, warns me from her, says she is crazy and dangerous, which fits to what I see. Three hot girls, but the guy in the group says all the girls have boyfriends, and they are also not interested. There are some other ok looking girls in the club, but they are completely disinterested in talking to me.

Friday: Ouro Preto, Couchsurfing Party, private party, Swingers

Ouro Preto: we spent there an afternoon; the city is not as good as I hoped from the forum. We see few hot girls, we talk to 3 girls on the main square, they spoke no English and were not that hot. We go to the university, which is quite big considering the size of the city, but see no hot girls. Again on the main square, we see some nice girls, but it turns out that they are tourists. Maybe in the whole town I saw two hot girls. We make some pictures and take the bus back to Belo Horizonte.

Couchsurfing Party: it was terrible, ugly girls, strange guys.

In the place where they had the Couchsurfing meeting, some random chop bar, we saw the girls with the most incredible natural tits, ever. We sit down next to her and her friend, she doesn’t speak English, but she is hot enough for me to fight, I try to get her number, I think she even wanted to give it to me, but her friend stops her. Damn.

We went to a private party we were invited to, it was super boring. After 10 minutes we left to the surprise of everybody, but I have no time to waste.

Swingers: People told us that Friday is THE night in the Swingers. The first 15 minutes it really seems to be heaven. I also find a girl that speaks quite good English, she is interested, but I think I can have something better. But somehow after this first 15 minutes all the hot girls seem to have disappeared. The girls are not particularly friendly, either. I also meet the drunken girl I met in the queue outside, she is friendly, but she is so drunk, doesn’t speak English, doesn’t want to dance, doesn’t want to kiss, and finally runs away.

Saturday: Tizé Bar, Swingers,

Meeting with the hot girl from Wednesday and her friends, already at 5pm. 3 of her friends are men, but they are harmless, and 2 girls, not hot. In the bar, Tizé Bar, there are some other really hot girls, but nearly always with men on their table. Difficult. My friend goes with the hot girl to a salsa (or was it forro?) place afterwards, where according to him the girls were not beautiful.

In the Chalezinho is a concert today, therefore, cause a lack of options, I go to Swingers again. In the queue I meet two nice groups of girls, one of them is really interested, but strangely enough she runs off as soon as we enter the club. Maybe she just needed to get into the club, cause as it turns out, she was only 17! I start some fruitless approaches. The other group of girls from the queue, two girls already had guys (but they disappear during the course of the night), the third one speaks English, wants to dance, but not to kiss. In general, the people in the club are even younger than the day before, less good looking, and not more friendly.

Sunday: A girl from the internet

In the evening I meet a new girl from the Internet, at one point we go to her house which is around the corner cause she needs to go to the toilet (if that was a trick from her, it was clever), she is hot and has huge natural tits, we stay at her place until we finally fuck. Funny: Another girl from the internet, she calls me at one point and I agree to a meeting for the next day, afterwards this new girl calls the girl I am in bed with (turns out they are friends) and they realize the situation. I pretend to be innocent (in the end, I just wanted to meet the other girl), and the next day I have lunch with both of them Smile This other girl is not really hot, but neither ugly, and the horniest girl I have seen in a long time and openly speaks about sex. For example she says: I am a Vegetarian, I only eat sausages! Big Grin

Monday: Other girls from the internet

I meet some other girls from the internet for sightseeing and drinks, but nothing happens.

Conclusion

Locals kept saying that Swingers is the best club to meet girls (they tell you this even when you don’t ask for that kind of info), but I think it is shit. Girls are not particularly friendly, and in general I only saw the really ugly ones making out with some guys. Nearly all girls end the night alone. Rio was better. The other 2 clubs in the city are supposed to be more snobbish, but I had no chance to see them. I should have spent more time in this Chop bars and also in the small clubs/bars around Rua Sergipe.

I just posted in the forum my experiences in most of the cities I have been to!

Messages In This Thread