rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Speed pickup on fashion models this weekend

Speed pickup on fashion models this weekend

If I was in the NY area I'd volunteer to kamikaze with my Lapdog Game.

I'd be the beta that sits at the computer acting smart-guy ironic and dorky, and let you strut around, handing out forms or whatever and asking a question about a piece of clothing or two, and commenting on only ONE of them that it's good, implicitly questioning the OTHER piece of clothing. IDK, whatever you alpha guys do to look cool and important.

One good thing about being self-deprecatingly funny is you can be in an inferior position and still get some mileage with rarer "smart" girls who see themselves as kooky and are tired of the oh-so-busy, imperious Alpha Male.

Seriously, though, maybe direct game on one that IOI's you, After establishing a common interest? I haven't dated many models so here are just some ideas about maximizing ROI.

You: Hi, I'm Gmac and helping everyone get ready for the auditions. Nice <pendant, etc> Are you living in the city? Taking advantage of it?

Her: Yes <if you're lucky she'll elaborate> I'm going to the museums.

You: Smart move. <Kismet moment> Just last week I went ....< you get called away by your stooge at desk>

Go back later and talk art. Set up museum date.

Have a list of culture places that are having events that you think are cool ( An Impressionist show at <museum>; an upcoming Jazz concert, and maybe one other thing, maybe a restaurant you like)

Whatever area of life she seems interested in , you have just the event you want to go to.

Can't do it to every chick, I imagine a LOT of them are going to be pretty defended ( in psych terms) and you can just see no pupil dilation, closed body language ( with a big "hire me" smile masking that.) Focus on the IOI chix.

Messages In This Thread