rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How I got over my fear of going out solo

How I got over my fear of going out solo

I'm impressed you went out solo without getting completely trashed.

I go out solo every once in a while, but usually to bars where I've worked with the tenders and then I post up and let the rum flow. I will score, but the variance in quality tells me I need to work on my lower-bounds.

A good way to get into going out solo in a fun way is to memorize some "games" where you're wagering drinks by heart - I really don't use routines, but I like to have a few funny crowd-pleasers up my sleeve. I'll hustle a girl for a drink or beer, it gets her laughing and you can use it on several girls in the same night. After you're "approved", you can bounce from group to group without pressure or worrying about getting bored.

This is one hustle that's kinda stupid, but it's won me many pints:

Wager for a beer/drink, and the wager is you bet she can't repeat the same moves you're about to make. Remind her it's important to follow you closely. Has to be done with a glass, bottles won't do. Save it until 15-20 minutes into the interaction when already thinks you're cool and you guys are having a decent convo.

Do everything slowly so she has a chance to follow.

I place my hands on the table/bar, one on each side of my glass, so does she. I move one hand forward, then back, then the other forward, then back. She's going to think it's a "mirroring" challenge. I take a sip from my drink, so does she. I DON'T SWALLOW, I just keep the sip in my mouth without saying anything. Naturally, she swallows.

Then I repeat the hand movement as before. So does she, wondering why I am so retarded. Then I take my glass, raise it to my mouth as if to toast (she HAS to look you in the eyes while doing this). She does the same.

Then I spit the sip out back into my glass, and she cracks up.

I know some guys are going to think it's retarded, and it is, but the girl always laugh at how silly it is, because of course, she swallowed her sip so she can't spit the beer out. Drink is won, she's invested, she thinks you're cheeky, so now it's up to you if you take it to the next level of attraction.

Naturally, if you can pull off the right ironic tone, you can say: "Glad to see you're a girl who doesn't spit, but swallows," for which you can tease her afterwards... I'd just make sure I knew the girl had an ironic sense of humor and how seriously she takes herself.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Messages In This Thread