rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Cuzco/Cusco datasheet

Quote: (01-28-2012 09:39 AM)Celtic Wrote:  

Does anyone know any hostels with private rooms or hotels near the Plaza de Armas that let you bring girls back? The last time I traveled through Cusco, the hostel I was at had a rule against bringing girls back. I'm thinking of dropping by Cusco again and I'd like to avoid this problem.

Dont know the name anymore but can look it up when you are there.

If you stand right in front of the door of mama afrika, turn to your left and walk into the first street on the right, take another right here. There's a hotel after 50 meters where you can bring girls and its only 150 meters from mama afrika. Its a budget place so don't expect ANY luxury. i banged a girl there. The price for a single room is the same as a hostel bed in Loki's

I stayed a few days in that room and used the internet and (secretly) the piping hot showers at the loki hostel.

You need to speak a bit of spanish in this hotel.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread