rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you addicted to the forum?

Are you addicted to the forum?

Quote: (01-28-2012 11:19 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (01-28-2012 10:50 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I am.

[Image: wave.gif]

Before the forum I used to be on reddit a lot, constantly checking for new links, but I now visit the forum more than any other site on the internet, probably because there's so much activity here.

I've learned a lot from like-minded guys here. It's a great place. [Image: gay.gif] [Image: grouphug.gif] [Image: gay.gif]

Definitely. It's pretty much where I "hang out" on the internet. It's my one-stop shop for just about any kind of information that I would find relevant. The Forum covers A LOT of ground: game, business, lifestyle, politics, humor, news, etc. It's also very international, which is dope.

It's funny because the addiction happened gradually. When my friend told me about it, I didn't really care to spend much time on it, but then it dawned on me that I had stories that I could definitely share with others. That's when I started getting hooked. There's too much good information being posted here on a daily basis that it can't be ignored.

It's like checking my e-mail. Automatic.

What he said. Every day user here [Image: smile.gif]

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread