rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

British Moms going European

British Moms going European

Quote: (01-27-2012 08:45 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (01-26-2012 05:58 PM)Wizard Wrote:  

I have to admit this seems like a pretty sane move when it comes to dealing with teenagers having sex, but I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around the whole younger dating thing. Granted the place I come from tends to be pretty conservative about such things, and I have no doubt that has rubbed off on me.

Where did you come from Wizard?

I'm from Iowa in the United States; we're a Midwestern state, and while not as socially conservative as the south is, most people tend to try to follow the normal Christan rules, even if they rarely go to church.

This doesn't mean of course that teenagers aren't having sex, but it's not something there announcing to their parents or that their parents are prepared to consent to. There is a more of a "see no evil" approach to things.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Messages In This Thread