rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Basque Region of Spain and France

Basque Region of Spain and France

Yeah which month you'll be there will be a major factor in how fun it'll be. July and August will be where you'll have the most tourists around and August will be the best time if you want to catch also one of the rounds of the World Surf Tour in Biarritz, usually late August. It's fun and attracts mad talent as you can imagine. Best time fun wise would be from mid July to end of August which will be PRIMO time and expect the prices to be the highest. If you want good weather and decent prices, then May-June and Sept-Oct when the hordes of tourists and school kids have left.

Btw, G, that last pic you posted, is exactly where I was posted. Man, that beach was like my 2nd home when I was a very young pup in the early 90's. And you're totally right that if you want waves, then hit Biarritz or Anglet. If you want very calm waters, then hit St-Jean de Luz or Hendaye which is just accross from San Sebastian and the Spanish border. Btw, anyone else going there this summer? I'm seriously thinking of returning there. G, you going there?

Messages In This Thread