rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

San Francisco

San Francisco

Quote: (01-25-2012 05:41 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

I hear San Francisco is amazing for day game with all the festivals and warm year around weather along with people drinking at Dolores Park.

It also seems to be a very liberal city from people say.

I'm very interested in checking the city out in a few years.

Yeah SF is great for day game, although I've done very little of it, there are tons of opportunities. In certain neighborhoods everyone walks or takes the metro BART (street game), plus there is a big coffee shop/cafe culture where people hang out drink their tea/coffee, read a book or bring their laptop, tons of cute honeys to approach.

You are right that there are tons of outdoor festivals, mainly in the summer and fall, normally drinking and smoking weed is pretty tolerated and some events have been cracked down on, because they were just "too wild and uncontrolable" like the Bay to Breakers race and Halloween in the Castro.

Unfortunately, you're a bit off about the weather being "warm year round", the city is on a peninsula and gets quite a bit of fog, wind, and rain, sometimes it will be miserable in SF, but sunny and nice in the East Bay, or just north in Marin Co. The best time of year to visit is roughly between July-October.

Man, I really want to move to the city, guys hate on it, because a lack of extremely hot women, on the top end 8+, but there are shit tons of girls in the 6-8 range. I have a few buddies that do pretty well for themselves, and they aren't particularly tall, attractive, rich, etc. Online game is huge there, and it almost seems like you can't not get laid from it.

Fuck man, wish I could move, and also wish SF wasn't so damn expensive.

Messages In This Thread