rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American entitlement bitch syndrome strikes again!

American entitlement bitch syndrome strikes again!

Quote: (01-25-2012 08:02 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

It's funny, I agree with the satirical piece somewhat - from my community, I know plenty of girls that go to college and even graduate school, and they get married at like 23 or 24. And it's like, come on, you're just going to end up a housewife, and I won't think any less of you because of that... but all this education of yours is just a colossal waste of money.

There was a whole piece in the NY Times a year or so back about girls at the nation's top schools enrolling there with the sole intention of snaring a quality man. They were, presumably, smart (or at least accomplished) enough to get there, but they had other priorities.

Back in college, I knew some girls at these same schools who, when asked what their major was, would respond, "Husbandry." Pretty funny. They were pretty feminine and attractive. If they held up their end of their bargain, this might not be so bad--at least in theory. They were still in their prime, they would instruct any children with a top-rate education, and they knew their role. Old-school.

I'm not sure Lynzee Strauss meets these requirements, judging by her skanky tattoos and woefully inadequate grammar.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread