rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

I'm replying to this add with this:
EDIT: You can't see my strike-throughs. Just imagine strike outs over all her mistakes.

Voluptuous Amazon Obese African American women(?) in search of her KING king (letters should be lower case here). I am "6" (Should be six-apostrophe, not quote-six-quote, and followed by a comma) 6', 285lbs. Dark Chocolate female looking for a man anything (be real, sister) that is out going, communicates well, expresses how he feels, loves to travel, loves the out doors and loves public affection. Men in the age range of 34-45 ONLY!!! only!_ (Italicize or bold for emphases, no extra punctuation needed. You also forgot a space) Slim to medium build (no fat men)!! (No one likes a hypocrite) Single men only (Not going through a divorce)!! , 0/1 child, gainfully employed, lives alone (no room mates), social drinker, drives and has a car. (should be a full stop, not a comma. Also, you forgot a space again) Expresses his self himself openly! Must and should live in the Metropolitan area. I am looking for a man that likes to go out and enjoys (this should be singular) life (home bodies ok but must like to go out sometimes)!!! ; home-bodies are okay, but you must like to go out occasionally! (this shouldn't be in parenthesis but should follow a semi-colon, seeing as it is a separate but similar thought that doesn't need a dedicated sentence) I am not talking about just parties! (now we can use punctuation) I am talking plays (No apostrophe here, the play doesn't own anything), movies, dinner, stage plays, (redundant) parks, museums, Comedy shows,_etc. I do not don't (this isn't 1886, you can use contractions) need a man with any hangups!! Disease and Drug free. 420 Friendly. (Gotta pick one side or the other, baby) If this is you please drop me a few lines send me an email telling me a little bit about yourself. Only adds with pictures and something about you detailing what I am looking for will receive a follow-up!!! You will only receive a response if your email contains pictures and a brief paragraph about yourself that proves we would be compatible. International Men is a +! are a plus! In your subject line please put "All or None" if you expect a follow -up! reply,_Thanks!_[Image: wink.gif]

52/100 - See me after class.

Messages In This Thread