rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm moving to Mexico

I'm moving to Mexico

Mexico, Day 6

Recently, because I was not doing well at night game in Mexico, I re-read Roosh’s "Capture The Flag" post. I can't recommend the post enough.

http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-get-a-flag-...pipelining

He suggested making your dates for 7 pm on a Friday or Saturday so that if you aren’t back at your place by 10 pm, you can end the date and hit the clubs.

I met a girl on a cold approach on the street on Friday. We set a date over text for the following day, Saturday, at 7 pm. Coffee shop for 45 minutes. Bar for 45 minutes.

On the date she gave the telltale signs of being DTF - which I’ve found in past dates that she does both of these things:

1. Gives you a direct compliment unprompted on your physical appearance (i.e. not in response to a compliment you might give her)
2. Runs her fingers up and down your forearm at some point on the date.

When I met her at the coffee shop, she immediately said to me: “Wow. You look really handsome today”. Later at the bar, she looked at my watch as if it caught her attention and ran her fingers up and down my hands and forearms for a bit. Chick was gaming me.

Almost lost her because at the bar, she said, “you look pretty tired”. I was up the previous until 4 am. I thought she was going to use that as an excuse to say “no” to coming over.

But I invite her over to listen to music, after we pick up beers on the way back to my apartment.

We get to my place, and almost immediately start making out in the living room. We fool around on the couch for a bit, and then she says:

“Shall we go to your bedroom?”

She spoke English, but for some reason had a French accent.

She was taller, maybe 5’7”, and she had the long wavy dark hair, which drives me crazy. Tan, native looking skin, and slender fingers. Some of the smoothest skin I’ve felt. I pulled off her pants and she was wearing this sexy red underwear with lace running down the sides. If she didn’t look Mexican, everything else about her, the way she spoke and acted in the bedroom, felt French.

The sex was alright, but I fucking loved her tall, brown body.

[Image: 0j65CsR.jpg?2]

I find out later he spent a lot of time at her university here as a guide for the European students who study in Mexico. It explains why she was down for the foreign D. Also, why she spoke English like a European.

It’s been pretty exhausting as I’m still getting adjusted to the humid weather, and people here party really hard. Soon, I’m going to be able to update one of the Monterrey threads with new intel, as most of the data on those sheets were written up in 2012/2013.

Thanks again Roosh, re-reading the "Capture the Flag" post was helpful, getting my mind and my self, focused back on approaching.

Quote: (07-13-2015 04:02 AM)Suits Wrote:  
If you're serious about self improvement and make real effort, this forum will always have your back.

Messages In This Thread