rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words

lol I actually used that picture recently. I coupled it with this blog post.

The dating profile I critiqued there is ridiculous. In Fact, here:

Quote:delusional bitch Wrote:

Fiery musician, entrepreneur, creative, intuitive, intellectual, mom of 1 teenager ….loves travel and adventure….. soon to be venturing south to have a home in a warm climate…. (I love warm weather!)

First off, I know who I am, I know what I want and I know where I’m going… If that scares you, then best stop reading now….

I’m rare as a woman in that I am straight-forward, I refrain from playing games and I’m comfortable being myself….. I’m headstrong, ambitious, high-maintenance, I’m an alpha female and a leader…… The guy that’s right for me will not be intimidated by my straightforwardness, loves to travel, make music and have fun….. and will shower me with affection. As I love both receiving and giving affection in a romantic relationship. And, although I’m quite ambitious, I take my relaxation, vacations and FUN quite seriously [Image: wink.gif] !

I’m seeking a Single White Male, between 30-45, pagan, metaphysical or consciousness expanding spiritual focus (non-christian), musician, entrepreneur, alpha male (leader energy), healthy body, no kids (and no desire for kids of your own) …. with a unique sense of humor… some call it sarcasm, i prefer to call it “like a smart a**”

If you’re the right guy for me, you know who you are and where you are going, you know how to create your own reality and are ambitious…… you’re interested in a monogamous long term relationship (and are open to the idea of marriage in the future with the right one)….. you have no close friends that are girls (I don’t believe men and women can really be “friends” without sexual tension) , your work does not involve massage, physical touch or working with peoples psychological problems……. you’ve moved on from your past relationships enough to refrain from having your ex’s involved in your life, you’re not a work-a-holic….and you know how to make romance and fun a priority in your life.

If you like warm weather, dance music and dig an empowered, sassy, real woman….. holla back if you’re interested in chatting …. …. and we’ll see what sparks fly

Messages In This Thread