rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The most ideal locations for travel

The most ideal locations for travel

===== Stats =====

Height: 5 foot 10 (178 cm)
Nationality: Indo-Canadian (East Indian/Punjabi)
Skin Tone: Olive Skin Tone
Body Type: Normal
Eye Color:Brown
hairstyle: short with a fade
game: confident social guy that's also "nice"

Greetings,

After thoroughly looking at the travel section and collecting all the appropriate information. I have decided on a few locations that could possibly suit my location independant lifestyle. I'm working on becoming a stock trader and currently looking for two countries to live in to pursue a location independent lifestyle. I have decided that I would ideally like to expatriate, learn the local language, become a citizen of one of these countries, and leave Canada for good. Here are my options:

=== Set 1 ===

1) Poland (expat)
2) Romania

With this option I would be living 3 months Poland/Romania and ideally working towards Polish citizenship. Poland is a 2nd world country that has solid infrastructure, beautiful architecture, attractive women, and a member of the European Union. Romania would be the other country I would live in since its close to Poland, affordable, and more reasonable male competition. The con's would be the xenophobia/racism, learning to speak Polish is pretty difficult and Polish people are pretty tall and i'm just average height so that could possibly neglect my dating experiences in regards to the quality of women.

=== Set 2 ===

1) Colombia
2) Mexico

Latin America is my other option with Colombia and Mexico.l The pro's is that Spanish would be the easiest language to learn for a native English speaker, tropical climate with great food, women with voluptuous body physiques, and a interesting culture. The con's is the crime/violence in these countries is a problem, infrastructure, and the local economies of the countries not up to par with EE. I wouldn't know which one of these countries I would become a citizen of if I had too.

I prefer set #1 more then set #2 but I would rather have the opinion of people with more experience, and knowledge regarding this field. I've been on Badoo and Ive had Polish women check out my profiles and Colombian girls check out and even msg me. I was speaking with one Colombian chick from Bucaramanga who wanted me to visit her. I don't want to mix the set's because I want to save money by travelling between countries and the whole timezone crap. Plus it would help me learn the local language alot better. The most difficult aspect would be for me to learn the local language. I dont plan on leaving anytime soon but I do wanna make the necessary preparations now for a smooth transition. Please feel free to share your opinions. Appreciate it.

Messages In This Thread